Policy and Terms
What personal Information we collect:
Personal information we collected includes the name, email address, telephone number, address, and any other information which concerns your personal private information. We collect this personal information through three ways as following:
Firstly, the email you write to us.
Secondly, the feedback and messages you write on our website.
Thirdly, the third parties of our affiliates or those who cooperate with us.
How we use the personal information:
We may use the information we collect about you in certain ways in connection with our business. These uses include:
1. Providing you with the products and services you requested through email or messages delivered to us;
2. Providing you information about our products and services offered by Panda-tour.net.
3. Managing your account, including promotion bills, handling subscriptions, and sending renewal notices;
4. Responding to your questions and comments;
5. Collecting information and feedback from you for enhance our services, including through surveys and questionnaires, and for other editorial purposes;
6. Delivering targeted advertisements to users meeting their personal preference.
7. Performing business analyses or for other purposes to improve the quality of our business, the service, and the products and services we offer;
8. With whom we share this information
We may share the information we collect about you in limited circumstances, including:
1. With our authorized service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as the hotels, or some other providers of certain components of the Service);
2. To affiliates within Panda-tour.net family;
3. To third parties that may sponsor or co-sponsor promotions on the Service, although we will provide upfront notice if those third parties will be permitted to use your personal information for purposes other than in connection with the promotion;
4. To selected third parties for direct marketing purposes, although you may choose upfront and at no cost that we not share your personal information with these third parties for direct marketing purposes;
5. To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
6. When we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law;
8. In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale;
9. In aggregated or another non-personally identifiable form to third parties for various business purposes, including improving the quality of our business, the Service, and the products and services we offer;
10. As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
How we protect your personal information:
We have implemented security procedures to help protect the personal information that you provide to us. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy.
2. Alteration and Cancellation Policy
We provide free service to modify your itinerary two times after you confirm to book your tour. We do provide unlimited alteration to meet your ultimate satisfaction, but from the third time we charge a $20 surcharge for every new modification. Amendment need to be made not less than 5 business days prior to check-in date (in case of emergency, please contact our reservation directly.)
You may cancel your confirmed booking, but this must be in writing. But cancellation occurs after your confirmation to book the tour, or if you fail to pay the full cost of the tour within the specified time, you will be liable to pay cancellation charges. Cancellation charges are as follows:
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows: Period before Check-in when cancellation is notified Cancellation fee
30 days before check-in, 10% tour cost (Deposit)
Between 15-30 days, 15% of total cost
Between 8-15 days, 20% of total cost
Between 2-7 days, 30% of total cost.
Within 24 hours, 100% of total cost
No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
If a traveler cancelled while a tour is in progress, unused hotels can't be refunded.
The cancellation policy varies by different Airline Company. Please read the "Rules & Restrictions "of different flights when you make the reservation. Airlines will charge a cancellation fee if you wish to cancel the booking. Some discount tickets are completely non-refundable.
The cancellation fee of China train ticket will be calculated as follows:
Period before departure when cancellation is notified cancellation fee
12 days before leaving, 10% of total cost
Between 2-12 days, 20% of total cost
Within 24 hours, 40% of total cost
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
+30 days before trip commencement The reservation deposit of USD200.00 per person is non-refundable if the client makes cancellation of the tour but it may be applied for your next trip within 18 months
15 - 30 days, 70% will be refunded
7 - 14 days, 50% will be refunded
Less than 7 days, No refunded
No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
If a traveler cancelled while a tour is in progress, unused services can't be refunded. If a traveler missed any programs because of early departure and late arrival, unused services can't be refunded.
The cancellation fee will be calculated the same as China Tour cancellation refunds.
Notes from Panda-tour.net;
1. The effective date of notification regarding cancellation will begin when the notification is received at our premises in writing (email or fax).
2. The refund will be made through bank transfer or through your credit card, depending on the original method of purchase. Additionally, although Panda-tour.net will instruct the bank to handle the crediting process immediately upon notification of cancellation, it could take from 4 to 6 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
3. If a cancellation is caused by forces, such as weather, unforeseen circumstances, political upheavals, air or rail transportation company etc., neither party shall be held responsible, a full refund of the unused tour fare shall be made back to tourists(bank transfer charge will be deducted from the refunding fee).
4. If a tourist has to leave his tour group because of accident, injury, or serious illness, a refund of 50% of the unused tour fare shall be made to the tourist. No refund will be made available for a tour member who otherwise quit the tour group on his own account.
5. No refunds shall be made if a client: fails to show up for a tour departure; arrives late or leaves a tour early; or voluntarily chooses not to participate in any activity or service contracted in the tour. No exceptions shall be made to this policy.
6. When the clients seem to disturb the order of collective activities of tour participants or disrespect local custom and policy, we can end his/her tour without any refund.
This policy is effective as of July 06, 2010.